Saturday, May 8, 2010

Toothsoap Winners!

The two winners of the Toothsoap®, with a bottle of Toothsoap®, Tooth Swish, and Tooth Brightener are

 Amanda at Life According to Amanda

and

Casey at Ramblings of Casey


Really, this stuff is awesome! We ran out of ours(because my youngest dumped the bottle out when I didn't notice that he got into our bathroom), and had to use regular toothpaste. Hubs is asking when we're getting more. Thankfully, it should be here any day now. But, I want to order more so we always have it on hand.


It's that awesome.


If you didn't win, you can buy some HERE.




Photobucket

3 comments:

Oka said...

boo hoo

Casey said...

I cant tell you how excited I am! this is my first time to win something like this, yippeee

sanjeet said...

great
post free classified ads